I’ve got sunshine on a cloudy day…
A while ago I have been nominated for the sunshine award. Yesterday I have been nominated for the same awards again but from another blogger. The first time I didn’t do anything about it because I didn’t know what to think about it.
I mean is it a chain letter, a link party, a way to show appreciation? Maybe it can be all of it. Since I don’t have to actually mail any letters to participate I have decided to play along and nominate other bloggers that I follow.
First things first I should thank Readytochange because she was the first to nominate me and then Angie Bullock that nominated me yesterday. I feel like I am playing “pretend Oscar” loll. I am very touched that you like me or/and my blog.
I am supposed to answer some questions about myself but I am warning you that I am never good at that kind of questions.
Here we go
- My favourite number: Depends what it is for, if it’s for money I would say 1000000, if it’s for pounds it would be 135, if it’s for life it is 8 which is my daughter’s birthday.
- My favourite animal: Nothing beats a few wild kangaroos in synchronised jumping but for a pet I would go for a cat.
- My favourite non-alcoholic drink: Soy latté or water
- Facebook or twitter: I could say Facebook but I hardly ever log in there not even once a month, so none of them would be more honest.
- My passion: Food, art, travel.
- Prefer giving or getting present: Another tricky one, everyone says giving of course so even if I do like to give, if it was a fully automatic espresso machine that even grind the beans and froth the milk for me I would say getting!
- My favourite pattern: The only thing I can think of would be that Hawaiian hibiscus pattern because it reminds me of my trip to Tahiti.
- My favourite day of the week: Any day that I can be with my family is good to me.
- My favourite flower: Tiaré because it’s such a beautiful flower and the smell of it is one of the best smell ever(except for the smell of cooking brownies)
- My favourite color: I like burned orange, sunny yellow, exotic green, tropical water turquoise, strawberries red, etc. I have never been able to really make my mind on that.
…and the nominees are:
I am supposed to link to 10 blogs but I don’t care, rules are meant to be bent and I picked these 5 because they either helped me, inspired me, motivated me and I honestly love to read them. Another rule says that I should comment on their blog saying that I nominated them but why? They will read it right here.
Thank you again for the award, thank you to the 5 blogs I picked for being there and thank you to everybody else that reads my boring posts.
Just a questions for someone who would happen to know … why is the sunshine award doesn’t have a sun on it? Or should it be called the flower award? Anyway it was a fun post to write but now I have to go