..not so great second day.
Lets start with the good stuff lol
So I was amazed by the amount of calories that I burned yesterday and I was feeling so good! I had heaps of energy even if I was lacking sleep until I hurt by back in the afternoon. When I went to bed my back was really sore. I chose not to exercise in the morning to take it easy on my back because I need it to work and live but I was not happy about not doing it.
This morning when the alarm went off I, the person who is too asleep to make wise decision but still thinks she has all her head, decided to reset both alarm clock for 30 minutes later instead of hitting snooze 20 times. So 1 hour later she wakes up by some miracle with 15 minutes to get herself and her daughter ready.
I hate those morning. I absolutely cannot be late because people will show up at my door anyway (have a home day care) and I will have to answer the door hiding in my bathrobe with the blanket printed of my face. This is why I have a battery alarm clock and an electric one too. Maybe I need another one on top of a shelf so high that I would have to climb on a chair to smack it.
So lets push the complaining further
- Sore back
- No work out
- Got up late
- The parcel that I was going to pick up tonight at the post shop is now under the snow because the roof just collapsed because there was about 4 feet of snow on the store’s flat roof( some people are just %#%?$#, a flat roof and snow don’t go together)
- Just had 2 timtams (decadent sip your coffee through it chocolate biscuits)
Now because I need it I will do as Berestain Bears Mamma would say and …
Count my blessings
- I just had 2 timtams and a a delicious latté
- The physical therapy clinic accepted to take me in tonight despite the short notice
- The kids are sleeping so I get to complain to you guys
- I have a beautiful family that I love
- I have great loyal blogging friends that are there for me
- I am able to make an acceptable income from my home
- I have food to eat, water to drink
- I can still walk
- I have a new computer not because I wanted one but because the old one died
- I just loaded windows writer and so much easier to write a post on it.
- And I could go on and on.. but that will do for now